According to statistics from 2009 published by the National Fire Protection Association, in the U.S. a total of $12.5 billion in property damage was due to 1.3 million fires throughout the nation. In 2003, every 20 seconds a fire department was called to respond to a structural fire. When faced with the unfortunate and frightening experience of a fire in your home or business, water and fire damage restoration needs are immediate and demand professional services.
Looking for fire damage restoration services in Brookhaven, NY? Look no further! Clean Slate Services will take care of everything for you. Our polite and professional staff will work diligently to restore your home back to its original condition. We understand that this can be a difficult time for you, so we’ll be there every step of the way. Contact us today for a free consultation!
Water and fire damage restoration is best left to the professionals with years of experience. Fire and water damage is progressive and affects more than just the items on the surface of your home or business. Smoke residues are acidic and will cause surfaces to corrode and stain permanently. Smoke residues pressurized during a fire will permeate every crack and crevice of your home or building and deposit odor causing residues as well.
Water – whether through natural disaster, home accidents and even from fire departments putting out a fire to save your home can also cause a great deal of damage. Mold can begin to grow in as little as 24-48 hours and can cause severe health issues. Respiratory illnesses, asthma and severe allergic reactions are all known risks from exposure to mold. After a fire, try to stay calm and call in a professional water and fire damage restoration service.
Clean Slate Services is the go-to company for fire damage restoration in Brookhaven, NY. Our team of experts understands the severity of fires and their aftermath, and we are here to help you get your life back on track. We offer comprehensive services that include cleaning up the damage, repairing any damages caused by the fire, and restoring your property to its original condition. With our experienced staff and top-of-the-line equipment, you can rest assured that your property will be in good hands. Contact us today for a free consultation!
Do NOT enter the damaged building until cleared to do so by fire authorities in your area. Once allowed back in the building, take an inventory of your home’s contents and open all the windows. Empty the refrigerator and freezer – especially if the electricity is turned off and be sure to remove all pets to a clean environment. Do NOT begin to wipe down or wash walls and other surfaces and try not to use any upholstered furniture if possible. Also, do not use foods or canned goods which have been exposed to extreme heat or excessive smoke. You will also need to avoid use of the TV or any other electrical device until they have been cleaned and the electrical system has been checked. When taking your garments to be cleaned, you will want to ensure they are taken to a dry cleaner that specializes in cleaning smoke damaged garments as improper cleaning will only set in the smoke. Be sure you do not turn on any heating or air conditioning units until those have been checked, cleaned and cleared as well.
When your home is damaged in a fire, it can feel like there’s no hope. But with Clean Slate Services, you can rest assured that all the damage will be repaired quickly and properly. We have years of experience in fire damage restoration, and we’ll work tirelessly to make your home look like new again. Contact us today for a free consultation!
A professional water and fire damage restoration service will provide cleaning for all upholstery in the home as well as drapes, carpets, walls, ceilings and all contents. They will clean and protect the trim and hardware in your kitchen and bathroom as well as cleaning and protecting all fixtures from smoke damage. They will also deodorize the entire home to permanently remove all smoke odor as well as musty water damage odor caused by mold and mildew.