Towing contractors or companies are responsible for providing safe and secure roadside assistance to people who got stuck in the middle of a road. It is a valuable and noble profession as workers associated with this profession rescue people whose vehicle broke down or damaged in an accident. It is absolutely a legitimate business by all means. However, unethical practices, in form of extra charges and inconvenience, turn towing companies into scams. Consequently, people end up with a horrible towing experience and they lose their faith in paid roadside assistance.
If you’re ever in a bind and need a tow truck, Chicago Heights Towing is the company to call. We’re experts in roadside assistance and can get you back on the road fast. With over 20 years of experience, we know how to handle any situation. So whether your car has broken down or you’ve been in an accident, our team is here to help. Give us a call today!
We see all kind of vehicles, from small cars to extra heavy trucks, on roads. It is true that roads are busy places prone to accidents and people need honest towing professionals to fix their roadside problems. Some of the common towing scams include:
Chicago Heights Towing is the best towing company in all of Chicagoland. We provide reliable, affordable towing services for drivers who need a tow truck for any reason. From flat tires to car accidents, our tow truck operators are here to help you get your vehicle back on the road as quickly and easily as possible. Contact us today for a free quote!
- In some cases, a scam towing company would simply park a vehicle at some private property and does not release it until the owner of vehicle pay inflated charges.
- Some towing contractors work closely with body shops that pay them for towing wrecked vehicles directly to their shops. It is a very common scam that most of the innocent people face. Your vehicle should be towed to a repair shop of your own choice.
- Sometimes, unauthorized towing experts, with fake documents and names, successfully convince people with their sweet marketing style that they would tow their vehicle safely to a repair shop and people never see their vehicle again.
How to detect scammers?
It is not very difficult to tell whether or not a towing contractors is honest and trustworthy. Here are some of the safety tips that can be followed before hiring a towing company.
Looking for a reliable towing service in the Chicago Heights area? Look no further than Chicago Heights Towing! Our experienced and professional team is available 24/7 to help you with all your towing needs. We offer prompt and efficient service at a fair price, so you can rest assured that your car is in good hands. Contact us today to learn more about our services or schedule a tow!
- Make sure you check all the important documents that may include insurance paper, license, and supporting papers that establish the credibility of the company.
- Do not forget to sign a contract that include all the pricing and procedure details to avoid being overcharged for a service. Signing a contract will make it less likely to get scammed.
- In most of the places, it is illegal for a towing company to give customers body shop referrals. It is considered a bad practice. Do not listen to towing contractors when they talk about referrals. It is advisable to get referrals from people you trust.
- Make sure your towing contractor is trustworthy and that he follows all the safety and legal procedures. Moreover, make sure they are affordable.